|My Dead Uncle's Wedding: New Rules!
||[Mar. 8th, 2011|02:34 am]
Here's how this one works now:|
1. During every four post interval, one character must be killed off.
2. Only one character can be killed off in each interval - if a character has already died, you cannot kill anyone else until the next interval.
3. At the end of each post, in [brackets], each person must state the interval and post of that interval. For example, [Interval 2-3] for the third post of the second interval.
4. The first interval starts with the first comment. The original post is [Interval 1-0] and is outside the "kill counter." Any characters killed in the first post do not count towards the kill requirement.
5. Also, at the end of each post, you should state whether or not a character has been killed yet, like so: [Interval 1-2, no character has been killed] or [Interval 1-3, a character has been killed].
Also, all rules relating to introducing characters are gone. Introduce however you like! Woo!